Yorkshire Couriers Logistics are always looking to expand on our services.
Whether you’re an established small courier business looking for extra work or are looking to make a some extra cash as a part time/weekend job, we always welcome any new self employed couriers to our family business.
What We Require:
- 25+ Years old
- Full UK Driving License
- Proof of Identity Documents
- Prepared to undertake a CRB check
- Public & Employers Liability Insurance (businesses)
- Goods in Transit Insurance on your vehicle (businesses)
- Be prepared to look after your own Tax and N.I. contributions (Self Employed Individuals)
What We Provide:
- Pro-Forma Billing
- BACS Payments
- Regular jobs
- Rental Vehicles when required
- Administration assistance
- Earn more money by advertising our business on your vehicle
- Backloads and Double Up jobs available
- Job Satisfaction within a family run, friendly company.
Self Employed couriers are amongst our most valuable employees. They have complete job satisfaction by choosing when and where they wish to work as well as how often.
We have hundreds of jobs each week that all need to be delivered quickly and efficiently. If you think you would like to earn some extra cash as a self employed courier please CONTACT US